Data Strategy Leader
We are the leading provider of professional services to the middle market globally, our purpose is to instill confidence in a world of change, empowering our clients and people to realize their full potential. Our exceptional people are the key to our unrivaled, inclusive culture and talent experience and our ability to be compelling to our clients. You’ll find an environment that inspires and empowers you to thrive both personally and professionally. There’s no one like you and that’s why there’s nowhere like RSM.
DATA STRATEGY LEADER
- Develop and implement a comprehensive data strategy roadmap that aligns with the firm's overall business objectives, including a focus on advanced analytics.
- Collaborate with various business units, LOB, service line leaders, and technology partners to identify, prioritize, and execute data-driven use cases that drive revenue, profitability, and client satisfaction.
- Establish a culture of data-driven decision-making, including promoting data literacy, skills development, and technology adoption across the organization.
- Define and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and key risk indicators (KRIs) to measure the success of the firm's data strategy.
- Drive the development and application of innovative thought leadership in collaboration with clients, business unit leaders, and firm executives, ensuring results are applicable and actionable across the firm.
- Ensure seamless integration of data initiatives into existing processes, practices, and technology infrastructure within audit, tax, and consulting services.
- Engage with market-facing leadership to identify and prioritize client challenges and opportunities, aligning service and solution innovation with both immediate and long-term client needs.
- Continuously engage with clients, industry partners, and stakeholders to support the firm's growth and enhance the firm's portfolio of data-driven services and solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with advanced data architectures (e.g., data mesh, data fabric) and technologies from leading providers, such as Azure Synapse, Databricks, AWS, and Snowflake.
- Data Analysis and Visualization: SQL, Excel, Python/R, Tableau
- Data Privacy and Compliance: GDPR, CCPA, data security, compliance
- 10+ years of experience in strategic data management, with 5+ years leading data initiatives in a business unit or organization.
- Demonstrated thought leadership and practical experience in consulting, industry, or public sector roles, with a focus on data-driven innovation.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and lead across a complex and dynamic organization.
At RSM, we offer a competitive benefits and compensation package for all our people. We support and inspire you to prioritize your wellbeing by delivering personalized, holistic programming for your physical, emotional, financial and community wellbeing. RSM has a generous time off policy with at least 14 paid holidays, wellbeing days and associate and above access to self-managed time off. We offer flexibility in your schedule, empowering you to balance life’s demands, while also maintaining your ability to serve clients. Learn more about our total rewards at https://rsmus.com/careers/working-at-rsm/benefits.
RSM is proud to be an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are proud to provide our employees with tools to assist them in being successful in achieving both personal and professional goals. We welcome and support all our employees to thrive in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer all applicants will receive consideration for employment as RSM does not tolerate discrimination and/or harassment based on race; color; creed; sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances; sex (including pregnancy or disabilities related to nursing); gender (including gender identity and/or gender expression); sexual orientation; HIV Status; national origin; ancestry; familial or marital status; age; physical or mental disability; citizenship; political affiliation; medical condition (including family and medical leave); domestic violence victim status; past, current or prospective service in the US uniformed service; pre-disposing genetic characteristics or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
RSM does not intend to hire entry level candidates who will require sponsorship now OR in the future (i.e. F-1 visa holders). However, those candidates who may be recent U.S. college / university graduates possessing 1-2 years of progressive and relevant work experience, excluding internships, in the U.S. or his/her home country would be eligible for hire as an experienced candidate and thus eligible for sponsorship.Compensation Range: $183,600 - $352,500