Operations Senior Associate - Risk Consulting
We are the leading provider of professional services to the middle market globally, our purpose is to instill confidence in a world of change, empowering our clients and people to realize their full potential. Our exceptional people are the key to our unrivaled, inclusive culture and talent experience and our ability to be compelling to our clients. You’ll find an environment that inspires and empowers you to thrive both personally and professionally. There’s no one like you and that’s why there’s nowhere like RSM.
The primary function of the Consulting Operations Sr. Associate is to provide support to the assigned leadership team in areas that span the client delivery life cycle. In this capacity the Operations Sr. Associate will be responsible for planning, coordination and execution of all aspects of assigned projects related to strategic or tactical initiatives. This position is also responsible for the creation, revision, and implementation of practice processes, policies and operational optimization.
REIMAGINING FLEXBILITY - RSM’s goal is to offer flexibility in when, where and how you work to help you manage your unique professional and personal priorities while still delivering excellent RSM experiences for your clients, colleagues and communities. As such, this role is open to locations in close proximity to one of our many offices in the United States.
- Support Consulting leadership in execution of strategic or tactical imperatives
- Develop a deep understanding of both infrastructure and managed service type offerings
- Responsible for operational optimization through in-depth knowledge of internal processes and systems.
- Identification of process efficiencies/modifications in collaboration with internal organizations (human resources, finance, marketing, sales, Consulting administration).
- Partner with leadership and service line operations on the creation and execution of short- and long-term project plans. Manage project objectives, risks, schedule, resources and deliverables
- Conduct ongoing analysis of practice management performance; including financial reporting, staffing processes, compliance and hiring requirements
- Creation of internal and external practice content material for new products, including client deliverables, presentations, external web content. In partnership with marketing and communications.
- Partner with assigned consulting leadership to develop leadership meeting objectives and agendas, document meeting outcomes, and follow up on related action items
- Work with leadership in addressing risk mitigation, system usage, process improvement, communication, and support needs affecting the successful delivery of client solutions
- Provide direct support for time-sensitive and proprietary tasks for assigned leadership team members, as requested
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Consulting, Operations, Technology or Finance, preferred
- Experience managing multiple projects of low to moderate risk
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technology related area or equivalent experience, required
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel and Outlook, required
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects with multiple stake holders
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to prepare presentations including charts, graphics and tables, speaker notes, handouts, etc., required
- Ability to supervise, direct, and review the results of projects or assignments
- Ability to support, affect, and implement change
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to impact and influence a diverse population
At RSM, we offer a competitive benefits and compensation package for all our people. We support and inspire you to prioritize your wellbeing by delivering personalized, holistic programming for your physical, emotional, financial and community wellbeing. RSM has a generous time off policy with at least 14 paid holidays, wellbeing days and associate and above access to self-managed time off. We offer flexibility in your schedule, empowering you to balance life’s demands, while also maintaining your ability to serve clients. Learn more about our total rewards at https://rsmus.com/careers/working-at-rsm/benefits.
RSM is proud to be an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are proud to provide our employees with tools to assist them in being successful in achieving both personal and professional goals. We welcome and support all our employees to thrive in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer all applicants will receive consideration for employment as RSM does not tolerate discrimination and/or harassment based on race; color; creed; sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances; sex (including pregnancy or disabilities related to nursing); gender (including gender identity and/or gender expression); sexual orientation; HIV Status; national origin; ancestry; familial or marital status; age; physical or mental disability; citizenship; political affiliation; medical condition (including family and medical leave); domestic violence victim status; past, current or prospective service in the US uniformed service; pre-disposing genetic characteristics or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
RSM does not intend to hire entry level candidates who will require sponsorship now OR in the future (i.e. F-1 visa holders). However, those candidates who may be recent U.S. college / university graduates possessing 1-2 years of progressive and relevant work experience, excluding internships, in the U.S. or his/her home country would be eligible for hire as an experienced candidate and thus eligible for sponsorship.Compensation Range: $71,100 - $127,700