Implementation Lead (GOV)
Position OverviewAt PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. We work together each day to foster an inclusive workplace culture where all of our employees feel respected, valued and have an opportunity to contribute to the company’s success. As an Implementations Lead (GOV) within PNC's Treasury Management Client Care organization, you will be based remotely. This is a remote position. Work may be performed from a quiet, confidential space in a home location, approved by PNC. This position may not be available in all geographic locations.
The ideal candidate will:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent project management, organizational, and time management skills.
• Ability to adapt and learn quickly to new/changing products, processes, and procedures.
• Extensive experience with supporting client technology implementations and the software development/implementation lifecycle.
• Experience supporting client testing/validation of payment rails and banking technology interfaces.
• Experience working with and coordinating troubleshooting/debugging with third party vendors.
• Understand and have experience implementing with clients the following payment rails: (include but not limited to: ACH, EDI, RTP, API, Wire).
• Understand and have experience implementing with clients various payments/banking standards and formats (NACHA, X12, JSON, XML, ISO 20022) but not limited to.
• Be capable of working with the client to obtain or clarify Business Requirements. Then in turn discuss with the Technical IT resources.
• Be able to offer alternative solutions or recommend another product/service depending on the client’s need.
• Be able to communicate project timelines, delays, or other in a fashion that the client understands.
• Coordinate internal/external calls and meetings.
• Conduct testing on various platforms (Mainframe & Server based) which can also include running of test files, jobs, and manual loading.
This is a remote position. Work may be performed from a quiet, confidential space in a home location, approved by PNC. This position may not be available in all geographic locations.
- Responsible for developing customized implementation plans for clients. Directs required internal service partners to ensure delivery of service is completed within agreed upon timeframes, with full ownership of end-to-end process.
- Conduct implementation kickoff with client (in-person or via teleconference) to review project requirements, develop plan of approach, develop customized implementation project plan, directs group of internal resources, assigns roles and responsibilities and determine agreed upon timeframes for completion; regular communication with client and sales to update status and address issues.
- Manage each implementation as a project from end to end while meeting defined SLAs with a focus on expediting revenue generation.
- Regular communication with client and PNC sales officers to update status and address issues and to support sales efforts.
- Lead training sessions with client as needed via webinars, on phone, and in person for one/one interaction on more complex implementations.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
CompetenciesAccuracy and Attention to Detail – Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.Application Delivery Process – Knowledge of major tasks, deliverables, and formal application delivery methodologies; ability to utilize these in order to deliver new or enhanced applications.Consulting – Knowledge of techniques, roles, and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.Knowledge Of Product Line – Knowledge of methodologies, tools and techniques for specific products; ability to develop product line processes and strategies.Managing Multiple Priorities – Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.Operational Functions – Knowledge of major functional processes and associated operating requirements; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Problem Management Process – Knowledge of and ability to bring a reported problem to successful resolution.Standard Operating Procedures – Knowledge of and ability to design, implement and evaluate standard operating procedures affecting daily and strategic business operations in order to increase operational efficiency.
Work ExperienceRoles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of relevant / direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education, job specific certification(s), and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Additional Job Description
Base Pay: Commensurate with skills and experience
PNC offers employees a comprehensive range of benefits to help meet your needs now and in the future. Depending on your eligibility, options for full-time employees include medical/prescription drug coverage (with a Health Savings Account feature); dental and vision options; employee and spouse/child life insurance; short- and long-term disability protection; maternity and parental leave; paid holidays, vacation days and occasional absence time; 401(k), pension and stock purchase plans; dependent care reimbursement account; back-up child/elder care; adoption assistance; educational assistance and a robust wellness program with financial incentives. To learn more about these and other programs, including benefits for part-time employees, visit pncbenefits.com > New to PNC.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
At PNC we foster an inclusive and accessible workplace. We provide reasonable accommodations to employment applicants and qualified individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to perform the essential functions of their positions.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.