1st Shift Administative Assistant
- 18-Aug-2023 to Until Filled (CST)
- Peoria, IL, USA
- Full Time
1st Shift Administrative Assistant
Non-exempt/hourly (eligible for overtime)
Starting pay is commensurate with experience
About Philippi-Hagenbuch, Inc.: Philippi-Hagenbuch, Inc. (PHIL) is a global leader of customized off-highway truck haulage enhancements including: Autogate Tailgates, Water Tanks, Truck Bodies, Trailers, Load Ejectors and Sideboards. PHIL was founded in Peoria, IL in 1969 and has continued to operate as both a privately owned and team-centered company since. PHIL offers competitive wages and a solid benefits package consisting of medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, sick time and personal days. PHIL also has a 401k plan, paid company holidays, offers educational assistance programs and other great benefits.
About the Position: We have an opportunity open for Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the President, Vice President of Sales & Marketing. This position will also coordinate & book all Company travel, coordinate company involvement in trade shows, oversee the Company's main phone line and front desk. The Administrative Assistant will maintain office supplies and plan company events.
- Answers the main phone and provides support to the caller, transfers calls to appropriate personnel. Will primarily be overseeing the phone line and coordinating the phone line coverage when absent, on vacation, or on errands
- Instructs visitors to sign in, assists in locating appropriate personnel or information for visitors
- Keeps signage around the building up-to-date and decorates for holidays
- Prepares and monitors the calendars of the President and Vice President of Sales & Marketing as well as the Company Corporate Calendar for birthdays, anniversaries, and company events
- Handles all travel for Company Associates: Trip plans, reservations, re-bookings, develop and distribute trip packets as well as entering expenses from trips
- Closes the office building daily at 5PM and can be a backup for early opening at 7AM if needed in absence of Accounting or HR
- Utilizing Microsoft Office products like Excel and Word to help maintain company or Associate information
- Participates as a member of the Associate Engagement Committee and assists in organizing events for the Company
- Offers an array of support for the Accounting Departments including processing AP & AR receipts, keeping purchase order book updated, filling, maintains & update Certificates of Liability, & create expense reports
- Willingness to accommodate planned travel to various local destinations for training and job-related errands and events
- Must have advanced knowledge and a strong proficiency of Microsoft Office Products e.g., Excel, Outlook, & Word
- 2-Year degree or certificate in a program or major relative to the position
- OR High School diploma (or equivalent) AND 2 years related experience administrative role
- OR 4 years related experience in an industry relative to the Company
Philippi-Hagenbuch/Welarco Fabrications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share This Page