Account Executive, Germany (Eastern Region)
At Maui Jim, you can expect, a unique culture, a well-known brand, and the opportunity to grow with a company that has a great reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and “high touch” work environment that values the members of our ‘Ohana. We work hard to develop our leaders who in turn develop their team members to reach their full potential, and we are committed to building a team that focuses on solid customer service.
If you would like to be part of an amazing adventure that is Maui Jim, check our current job openings and browse the site to learn more about our culture, benefits , and our Maui Jim 'Ohana! Aloha~
Sales Territory: GERMANY (EASTERN REGION)
Brandenburg, Berlin, Sachsen, Sachen-Anhalt, parts of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (Postal Code 01-09, 10-19 and 39)
The major function of this position is:
To achieve and exceed operational and sales objectives by maintaining and expanding customer base, recommending strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans and ensuring high customer-service standards in all Maui Jim and Zeal Optics product lines. Promote/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach within your dedicated region. Promote the Maui Jim sunglasses/Ophthalmic and ZEAL Products according to marketing guideline and procedure.
In order of importance, the principal responsibilities and duties of this position are:
- Maintain and increase the sales of Maui Jim sunglasses/Ophthalmic to accounts in select geographic region
- Promotion of Maui Jim sunglasses/Ophthalmic and ZEAL products in a specific geographic area. Calling on accounts to carry out the Company's marketing plans and policies.
- Provide accounts with products knowledge and technical assistance.
- Providing training, (RX) advice and support to the accounts to ensure that they are providing the right information, knowledge, with the right RSP and service levels to the end customers.
- Collect and offer feedback on the market and competitors
- Monitoring and developing direct relation with the retail stores in your territories to ensure they are selling MJ / ZEAL according to the brand equity and increasing shelf space.
- Plan Marketing activities according to the company Marketing agenda and guideline
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person, and via telephone calls and e-mail.
- Project a professional image to all classes of accounts while presenting company services and policies.
- Maintain and establish the necessary territory records and information required by management.
- Work with Sales Director to effectively use call cycle software to develop an efficient and effective call cycle route as well as track account visits and complete call missions using Company’s tools and software to provide Company with account data.
- Travel overnight as needed to ensure proper sales coverage of the territory.
- Perform other work related task as requested or required
Collect and supply information to management that can provide better service and penetration into our market. Inform management of developments that may affect the territory's economy or potential growth. Represent the company when requested at professional meetings or industry functions. Complete sales and expense reports on timely basis. Develop full partnership and understanding of each accounts’ requirements to obtain sales data to access opportunities and success.
Special Language Requirement (If Applicable):English (Required), German (Required)