Apply Now\n \n
- \n \n \n \n\n \n
Sign Up For Job Alerts!\n \n
- \n \n \n \n
- \n Share This Page\n \n
- \n \n \n
Mechanical Supervisor, Rod Mill
Keystone Consolidated Industries
- 08-Sep-2023 to Until Filled (CST)
- Peoria, IL, USA
- 59400-74250 per year
- Full Time
Competitive Wage Schedules - Medical, Dental, & Vision - 401k - Company Paid Life Insurance & More!
Mechanical Supervisor, Rod Mill - We offer an exceptional bonus structure, competitive pay, and professional development opportunities!
We are a growing steel manufacturer producing billets, rebar, rod, industrial wire, and agricultural fence products, Red Brand, based in Bartonville, Illinois that offers its employees profit sharing, flexible hours, and professional development opportunities.
Liberty Steel & Wire is on track for a record year and all products are 100% made in the USA. We are known for providing industry expertise, competitive pricing and responsive customer service. But most of all, our reliable inventory of steel, and strategically located facilities, promise to deliver in the most cost efficient and timely manner.
As part of a global organization, GFG Alliance, Liberty Steel & Wire is committed to the purpose of creating a sustainable future for industry and society. Focusing on change, family, and sustainability, Liberty Steel has pledged to become carbon neutral by 2030.
We believe in recognizing change is a constant in the world, we are dynamic in that we seek to drive change rather than let it drive us. We pride ourselves on having an open mindset and continually challenging the status quo.
: We are looking for a Mechanical Supervisor in our Rod Mill to help manage and direct the hourly maintenance workforce.
- We offer a 401k with company match, company paid life insurance and long term disability, generous vacation, sick, and personal time, nine paid holidays, three medical & prescription drug plans to choose from offered through Blue Cross Blue Shield, Dental and Vision plans, accident insurance, critical illness, and whole life, as well flexible spending accounts.
- We also offer profit sharing, annual merit reviews, and upward career advancement opportunities supported by professional development.
- Manage and direct hourly maintenance workforce on a rotating shift.
- Coordination of repairs and inspections.
- Perform equipment inspections.
- Responsible for all electrical spares in adequate quantities.
- Following up on shift objectives and direction of resources.
- Documentation of shift activities and reports as required.
- Keep records, maintain equipment drawings, and schematics of Mill equipment.
- Responsible for safety, quality, productivity, and housekeeping.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assertive and goal-oriented.
- A self-starter with positive attitude, strong communication, organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Must be capable of using personal computers and Microsoft software.
EXPERIENCE & POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- 2 - 5 years industrial electrical/mechanical experience.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Hydraulics knowledge and experience preferred.
PAY RANGE: $59,400 - $74,250
Liberty Steel & Wire is based in Peoria, IL. This is a great place to live because it is affordable with cost of living in Peoria being 2% lower on average than other places in America and the areas has plenty of opportunities to visit wonderful attractions that are fun for the whole family, such as zoos, museums, and nature centers.
- Great benefits, competitive pay, and a profit sharing plan!
- On-the-job training, continuous professional development, and career paths to include upward movement.
- Flexible working hours and generous vacation, sick, and personal time off schedules.
Experienced team willing to support, learn, and grow with you.
Liberty Steel and Wire is an Equal Opportunity Employer.