Apply Now\n \n
- \n \n \n \n\n \n
Sign Up For Job Alerts!\n \n
- \n \n \n \n
- \n Share This Page\n \n
- \n \n \n
Raw Materials Supervisor
Keystone Consolidated Industries
- 30-Aug-2023 to Until Filled (CST)
- Raw Materials
- Peoria, IL, USA
- 56825-71031 per year
- Full Time
Raw Materials Supervisor - We offer an exceptional bonus structure, competitive pay, and professional development opportunities!
We are a growing steel manufacturer producing billets, rebar, rod, industrial wire, and agricultural fence products, Red Brand, based in Bartonville, Illinois that offers its employees profit sharing, flexible hours, and professional development opportunities.
The Company: Liberty Steel & Wire is on track for a record year and all products are 100% made in the USA. We are known for providing industry expertise, competitive pricing and responsive customer service. But most of all, our reliable inventory of steel, and strategically located facilities, promise to deliver in the most cost efficient and timely manner.
As part of a global organization, GFG Alliance, Liberty Steel & Wire is committed to the purpose of creating a sustainable future for industry and society. Focusing on change, family, and sustainability, Liberty Steel has pledged to become carbon neutral by 2030.
We believe in recognizing change is a constant in the world, we are dynamic in that we seek to drive change rather than let it drive us. We pride ourselves on having an open mindset and continually challenging the status quo.
Liberty Steel & Wire is a Veteran Friendly Employer.
The Position: We are looking for a supervisor to lead the hourly workforce in the Raw Materials Department.
- We offer a 401k with company match, company paid life insurance and long-term disability, generous vacation, sick, and personal time, nine paid holidays, three medical & prescription drug plans to choose from offered through Blue Cross Blue Shield, Dental and Vision plans, accident insurance, critical illness, and whole life, as well flexible spending accounts.
- We also offer cost of living increases, annual merit reviews, competitive pay, and upward career advancement opportunities supported by professional development.
- Responsible for compliance to all safety standards, programs and meetings.
- Manage daily shift operations of the Raw Material and Stocker departments.
- Supervise hourly employees.
- Responsible for management and control of scheduled and unscheduled equipment maintenance.
- Responsible for compliance to all quality and production standards.
- Interface effectively with other members of supervision and personnel from other departments and ISWA personnel.
- Responsible for production, quality, housekeeping, and process control.
- Other duties as assigned to meet Liberty goals and objectives as required.
- Supervision/ management experience; supervision of union employees is a plus.
- Knowledge of heavy equipment operations and material handling is a plus.
- Must be familiar with computers and have knowledge of Microsoft software.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
PAY RANGE: $56,825 - $71,031
DISCRETIONARY TARGET BONUS: 12%
The Location: Liberty Steel & Wire is based in Peoria, IL. This is a great place to live because it is affordable with cost of living in Peoria being 2% lower on average than other places in America and the areas have plenty of opportunities to visit wonderful attractions that are fun for the whole family, such as zoos, museums, and nature centers.
Why Should You Apply?
- Great benefits, competitive pay, and an exceptional bonus structure!
- On-the-job training, continuous professional development, and career paths to include upward movement.
- Flexible working hours and generous vacation, sick, and personal time off schedules.
Experienced team willing to support, learn, and grow with you.
Liberty Steel and Wire is an Equal Opportunity Employer