Apply Now\n \n
- \n \n \n \n\n \n
Sign Up For Job Alerts!\n \n
- \n \n \n \n
- \n Share This Page\n \n
- \n \n \n
Keystone Consolidated Industries
- 26-Jul-2023 to Until Filled (CST)
- Peoria, IL, USA
- 30-32 per hour
- Full Time
Competitive Wage Schedules - Medical, Dental, & Vision - 401k - Company Paid Life Insurance & More!
Machinist - We offer competitive pay and professional development opportunities!
We are a growing steel manufacturer producing billets, rebar, rod, industrial wire, and agricultural fence products, Red Brand, based in Bartonville, Illinois that offers its employees an exceptional bonus structure, flexible hours, and professional development opportunities.
The Company: Liberty Steel & Wire is on track for a record year and all products are 100% made in the USA. We are known for providing industry expertise, competitive pricing and responsive customer service. But most of all, our reliable inventory of steel, and strategically located facilities, promise to deliver in the most cost efficient and timely manner.
As part of a global organization, GFG Alliance, Liberty Steel & Wire is committed to the purpose of creating a sustainable future for industry and society. Focusing on change, family, and sustainability, Liberty Steel has pledged to become carbon neutral by 2030.
We believe in recognizing change is a constant in the world, we are dynamic in that we seek to drive change rather than let it drive us.
We pride ourselves on having an open mindset and continually challenging the status quo.
Liberty Steel & Wire is a Veteran Friendly Employer.
The Position: This is a journeyman Machinist opportunity to add to our Wire Mill Machine Shop.
- We offer a 401k with company match, company paid life insurance and long term disability, three medical & prescription drug plans to choose from offered through Blue Cross Blue Shield, Dental and Vision plans, accident insurance, critical illness, and whole life, as well flexible spending accounts.
- We also offer upward career advancement opportunities supported by professional development.
Interviews conducted once an applicant has passed the following requirements:
- Pass appropriate written test (50 multiple choice questions on topics as described above as well as 10 fill-in questions based off a provided drawing)
- Must be available for work on weekends, all work shifts (1st, 2nd, and 3rd), and potential overtime opportunities.
Pay rate starting at $30/hour with overtime opportunities available.
The Location: Liberty Steel & Wire is based in Peoria, IL. This is a great place to live because it is affordable with cost of living in Peoria being 2% lower on average than other places in America and the area has plenty of opportunities to visit wonderful attractions that are fun for the whole family, such as zoos, museums, and nature centers.
Why Should You Apply?
- Great benefits and competitive pay.
- On-the-job training, continuous professional development, and career paths to include upward movement.
- Experienced team willing to support, learn, and grow with you.
Liberty Steel and Wire is an Equal Opportunity Employer.