Apply Now\n \n
- \n \n \n \n\n \n
Sign Up For Job Alerts!\n \n
- \n \n \n \n
- \n Share This Page\n \n
- \n \n \n
ERP Systems Analyst (Epicor)
Keystone Consolidated Industries
- 17-May-2023 to Until Filled (CST)
- Peoria, IL, USA
- Full Time
Competitive Wage Schedules - Medical, Dental, & Vision - 401k - Company Paid Life Insurance & More!
ERP Systems Analyst - We offer an exceptional bonus structure, competitive pay, and professional development opportunities!
We are a growing steel manufacturer producing billets, rebar, rod, industrial wire, and agricultural fence products, Red Brand, based in Bartonville, Illinois that offers its employees profit sharing, flexible hours, and professional development opportunities.
Liberty Steel & Wire is on track for a record year and all products are 100% made in the USA. We are known for providing industry expertise, competitive pricing and responsive customer service. But most of all, our reliable inventory of steel, and strategically located facilities, promise to deliver in the most cost efficient and timely manner.
As part of a global organization, GFG Alliance, Liberty Steel & Wire is committed to the purpose of creating a sustainable future for industry and society. Focusing on change, family, and sustainability, Liberty Steel has pledged to become carbon neutral by 2030.
We believe in recognizing change is a constant in the world, we are dynamic in that we seek to drive change rather than let it drive us.
We pride ourselves on having an open mindset and continually challenging the status quo.
Liberty Steel & Wire is a Veteran Friendly Employer.
We are looking for an ERP Systems Analyst to provide support, training and troubleshooting with Epicor ERP based software.
- We offer a 401k with company match, company paid life insurance and long term disability, generous vacation, sick, and personal time, nine paid holidays, three medical & prescription drug plans to choose from offered through Blue Cross Blue Shield, Dental and Vision plans, accident insurance, critical illness, and whole life, as well flexible spending accounts.
- We also offer profit sharing, annual merit reviews, and upward career advancement opportunities supported by professional development.
- Supports the implementation, reporting and ongoing maintenance of the Enterprise Resource Planning (Epicor) system.
- Works with subject matter experts, all departments, to design and develop Epicor reporting solutions that will help improve operational and business efficiency.
- Conduct analysis, functional design, functional testing, and implementation of Epicor SSRS Reports in support of Liberty's Epicor ERP environment for various manufacturing sites throughout the US. Based in Peoria, the ERP Business Analyst works directly with the user community to identify issues and enhancements to information systems that facilitate continuous improvement of our business processes.
- Work with Liberty's Epicor team to ensure reliable performance of Epicor ERP in a 24/7/365 manufacturing environment providing end user technical/functional support in Epicor Reporting and Dashboard modules.
- Test ERP layout to ensure the system is meeting business needs.
- Customize and configures workflow to facilitate ERP integration with other applications.
- Use analysis skills to immediately resolve issues and perform root cause analysis to identify and prevent recurrence. Work with different manufacturing groups to support the day-to-day reporting activities. Solution Design: help lead in high level design and technical design discussions based on business requirements. Configuration in the required platform, and debug system issues under steady state or managed services.
- Analyze and consult on complex reporting issues and present practical solutions via process change or systems requirements. Develop and maintain business requirements, functional specifications, and test plan for meeting reporting requirements. In partnership with the development and support team, develop and administer internal processes to help improve the quality of deliverables to our customer.
- Contribute to, accepts, and owns team and department decisions. Provide Reporting Administration support. Takes part in user meetings and assists in presenting issues and solutions both orally and in writing. Identify SSRS and PowerBI business requirements and design reporting systems/dashboards based on these needs.
- Assist in identifying and analyzing key causes, patterns, and trends.
- Actively participate in the SOX Change Control and Logical Security Processes.
- Provide after-hour technical support for all Epicor issues.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to perform off-shift batch processing and helpdesk services.
- Will travel domestically 25-50% of the time to our sites running Epicor.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university in a technical field and a minimum of three years' experience.
- Must have experience implementing and supporting Epicor ERP 10.2 and above in a multi-company, multi-plant manufacturing environment.
- Candidate must have experience in SSRS, PowerBI, Phocas a plus.
- Candidate should have full lifecycle development experience utilizing the Epicor toolset.
Liberty Steel & Wire is based in Peoria, IL. This is a great place to live because it is affordable with cost of living in Peoria being 2% lower on average than other places in America and the areas has plenty of opportunities to visit wonderful attractions that are fun for the whole family, such as zoos, museums, and nature centers.
- Great benefits, competitive pay, and a profit sharing plan!
- On-the-job training, continuous professional development, and career paths to include upward movement.
- Flexible working hours and generous vacation, sick, and personal time off schedules.
- Experienced team willing to support, learn, and grow with you.
Liberty Steel and Wire is an Equal Opportunity Employer.