Director of Threat Response Operations - Security Operations (remote)
Become a part of our caring community and help us put health firstThe Director, Threat Response Operations supports end-to-end incident response through incident bridge facilitation, after action process, incident communication process, ticket audits, and Threat Response Operations documentation management. The Director, Threat Response Management requires an in-depth understanding of how organization capabilities interrelate across the function or segment.
Executive Summary: The Director of Threat Response Operations is a critical role in our organization, responsible for leading and managing efforts in identifying, responding to, and mitigating cyber threats. This role demands a high level of strategic thinking, leadership abilities and technical expertise. The Director will oversee a variety of services such as Tier 1, 2, and 3 Incident Response, Digital Forensics, Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Operations, and Litigation Support.
- Leadership and Strategy Development: Provide leadership and strategic direction for Incident Response, Digital Forensics, DLP Operations, and Litigation Support teams. Develop and implement a comprehensive strategy that aligns with the organization's objectives. Develop and manage budgets, resources, and performance metrics for the organization.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Collaborate with other departments and executive leadership to ensure cybersecurity measures are integrated into all facets of the organization. Communicate complex security concepts to non-technical stakeholders. Act as a key interface with Legal and Privacy on cyber incidents.
- Crisis Management and Response: Oversee and coordinate cybersecurity crisis management efforts, including the development and execution of response plans for major security incidents.
- Continuous Improvement of Security Posture: Evaluate and enhance the effectiveness of security protocols and tools to anticipate and mitigate emerging threats. This involves staying ahead of the latest cybersecurity trends and technologies.
- Budget and Resource Management: Manage the budget and resources allocated for threat response operations, ensuring optimal use of assets to achieve cyber security objectives.
- Team Management and Development: Lead, mentor, and develop a team of craftsmen who excel in their domain.
Use your skills to make an impact
Education and Experience Expectations:
- Leadership Skills: Strong leadership and team management skills. Ability to mentor and develop talent.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively communicate complex security issues to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Professional Experience: 10 years or more of experience in cybersecurity, with a focus on security operations, security engineering, and DLP. Proven track record of leading and managing remote cybersecurity teams.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Pay RangeThe compensation range below reflects a good faith estimate of starting base pay for full time (40 hours per week) employment at the time of posting. The pay range may be higher or lower based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
$153,500 - $211,300 per year
This job is eligible for a bonus incentive plan. This incentive opportunity is based upon company and/or individual performance.
Description of BenefitsHumana, Inc. and its affiliated subsidiaries (collectively, “Humana”) offers competitive benefits that support whole-person well-being. Associate benefits are designed to encourage personal wellness and smart healthcare decisions for you and your family while also knowing your life extends outside of work. Among our benefits, Humana provides medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) retirement savings plan, time off (including paid time off, company and personal holidays, volunteer time off, paid parental and caregiver leave), short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and many other opportunities.
Humana Inc. (NYSE: HUM) is committed to putting health first – for our teammates, our customers and our company. Through our Humana insurance services and CenterWell healthcare services, we make it easier for the millions of people we serve to achieve their best health – delivering the care and service they need, when they need it. These efforts are leading to a better quality of life for people with Medicare, Medicaid, families, individuals, military service personnel, and communities at large.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Humana not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Humana to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.