Senior Genesys Voice Services Engineer
Become a part of our caring community and help us put health firstDo you thrive on working on the cutting edge? Excited about working with innovators in the early stages of ideas, products, or platforms? Do you want to be part of a team in transforming an industry? Crave new challenges and solving complex customer challenges using the latest in contact center technologies? As a Senior Cloud Voice Engineer at Humana, you will use the latest technologies to create amazing, customer-focused experiences. Come help us re-imagine our contact center solutions to provide world-class, best of breed solutions!
The Senior Genesys Voice Engineer Implements organization's cloud strategy from a technical perspective, including design, planning, integration, maintenance and support of cloud architecture. May work with stakeholders across organization to evaluate cloud systems and identify appropriate solutions. Collaborates with product managers and engineers to develop specifications for new cloud based products/services, applications and solutions. Drives the roll-out of cloud management platforms, evaluates its performance and implements enhancements. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
Use your skills to make an impact
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field OR equivalent experience in lieu of degree
- 5 or more years supporting enterprise contact center technologies.
- 1 or more years implementing and supporting Genesys Cloud
- Experience implementing and supporting complex telephony solutions.
- Experience in leading technical efforts in support of resolving complex voice quality and call routing issues in an enterprise SIP environment.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences.
- Demonstrated Call Routing - Genesys Architect Flows
- Demonstrated Cloud Platform Experience
- Demonstrated Enterprise ACD Experience
Work at Home Guidance
To ensure Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates’ ability to work effectively, the self-provided internet service of Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates must meet the following criteria:
• At minimum, a download speed of 25 Mbps and an upload speed of 10 Mbps is recommended to support Humana applications, per associate.
• Wireless, Wired Cable or DSL connection is suggested.
• Satellite, cellular and microwave connection can be used only if they provide an optimal connection for associates. The use of these methods must be approved by leadership. (See Wireless, Wired Cable or DSL Connection in Exceptions, Section 7.0 in this policy.)
• Humana will not pay for or reimburse Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates for any portion of the cost of their self-provided internet service, with the exception of associates who live or work from Home in the state of California, Illinois, Montana, or South Dakota. Associates who live and work from Home in the state of California, Illinois, Montana, or South Dakota will be provided a bi-weekly payment for their internet expense.
• Humana will provide Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates with telephone equipment appropriate to meet the business requirements for their position/job.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Pay RangeThe compensation range below reflects a good faith estimate of starting base pay for full time (40 hours per week) employment at the time of posting. The pay range may be higher or lower based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
$104,800 - $144,300 per year
This job is eligible for a bonus incentive plan. This incentive opportunity is based upon company and/or individual performance.
Description of BenefitsHumana, Inc. and its affiliated subsidiaries (collectively, “Humana”) offers competitive benefits that support whole-person well-being. Associate benefits are designed to encourage personal wellness and smart healthcare decisions for you and your family while also knowing your life extends outside of work. Among our benefits, Humana provides medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) retirement savings plan, time off (including paid time off, company and personal holidays, volunteer time off, paid parental and caregiver leave), short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and many other opportunities.
Humana Inc. (NYSE: HUM) is committed to putting health first – for our teammates, our customers and our company. Through our Humana insurance services and CenterWell healthcare services, we make it easier for the millions of people we serve to achieve their best health – delivering the care and service they need, when they need it. These efforts are leading to a better quality of life for people with Medicare, Medicaid, families, individuals, military service personnel, and communities at large.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Humana not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Humana to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.