Product Marketing Lead
Become a part of our caring community and help us put health firstLooking for motivated, self-starter who likes working in a fast-paced environment! The Product Marketing Lead Develops, directs, and executes the go-to-market approach for the Dental and Vision product category. The Product Marketing Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
What you’ll do…
Reporting to the Director of Channel Development for Individual Dental and Vision, this role is responsible for supporting Individual Dental and Vision growth by having an in-depth product knowledge of our Dental plans and benefits and the ability to communicate this and resolve issues for various audiences at the specific market level. This position will serve as the product subject-matter-expert for select business partners. Additional responsibilities include supporting product launches, advises on how to redirect campaigns, and recommends ways to improve initiatives. Researches, writes, designs, and edits collateral, training and marketing materials that are effective and appropriate for the intended audience, or partners with Marketing teams to do so. Monitors brand-level competitive intelligence and has a close partnership with business partners to ensure campaigns deliver on stated marketing priorities and goals.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You are hyper customer focused with an ability to understand complex business models through research and data & analytics.
- You think strategically and deliver creatively – you dream about new ideas and push to think outside the box but are grounded in sharp strategic insight.
- You thrive when working fast, playing well with others, and conquering diverse challenges every day.
- You are a self-starter. You get things done, big or small.
- You are motivated by goals and metrics – and strive to exceed them.
- You are a polished communicator with the ability to leverage data and information in a clear and concise fashion. You are passionate about not just sharing data but telling a story through meaningful insights.
- You thrive in complexity and are ever optimistic.
You’ll make an impact as you…
- Dig into data and guide research to develop deep understanding of consumer insights, understand emerging trends and competitive environment, and contribute innovative ideas for products and marketing solutions.
- Foster relationships with external business stakeholders to generate new business opportunities.
- Guide the creation and execution of go-to-market plans in partnership with marketing colleagues, key internal business partners, and other cross-functional teams for a high-growth division of a Fortune 50 company.
- Develop, lead, and facilitate product trainings for internal and external business partners which includes value proposition, product positioning, audience, belief, motivation, needs-based segment targets, and customer benefits.
- Will be a point of issue escalation and resolution for consumers, agents and market leaders and must-see issues thru to resolution and track and close loop with various teams involved.
- Partners with Retail associates and leaders to identify and resolve dental or vision issues while create proactive solutions to strengthen the sales and retention of related to dental and vision products
- Create awareness of network gaps or opportunities and specific needs for recruitment in rural /multi-cultural areas and bring in the Dental Network team as appropriate.
- Establish and track key performance indicators and report outcomes to key stakeholders.
- Consistently deliver superior customer service to partners and be seen as a trusted thought partner demonstrating Humana’s values
Use your skills to make an impact
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working in the health care industry.
- In depth knowledge of Dental Plans and Benefits
- 7+ years of business, marketing strategy, growth and/or product experience
- 2+ years of project leadership experience
- Positive track record of driving customer engagement with new products, services, and/or experiences
- Data-driven mindset with an ability to leverage data and insights and translate them into winning marketing strategies.
- Deep empathy for the customer and ability to translate complexities into simple, comprehensible communications.
- Ability to communicate effectively with sales agents, consumers, and executive market leaders.
- Ability to train all levels of the organization on our dental benefits and how they work
- Persuasive storyteller who has demonstrated the ability to communicate effectively with senior leaders, executive presence.
- Expert knowledge and use of marketing frameworks
- Strategically oriented, critical thinker, resourceful, influential, problem solver
- Highly collaborative mindset and excellent relationship-building skills, including the ability to engage many diverse stakeholders and SMEs, and win their co-ownership in outcomes.
- Strong bias for results, self-starter with strong organizational skills, who is thorough and demonstrates a lot of initiative and follow-through.
- Travel could be up to 10% based on business need.
- Experience in product marketing
- A great sense of humor
- Life and Health License preferred
- At minimum, a download speed of 25 Mbps and an upload speed of 10 Mbps is recommended; wireless, wired cable or DSL connection is suggested.
- Satellite, cellular and microwave connection can be used only if approved by leadership
- Associates who live and work from Home in the state of California, Illinois, Montana, or South Dakota will be provided a bi-weekly payment for their internet expense.
- Humana will provide Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates with telephone equipment appropriate to meet the business requirements for their position/job.
- Work from a dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Pay RangeThe compensation range below reflects a good faith estimate of starting base pay for full time (40 hours per week) employment at the time of posting. The pay range may be higher or lower based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
$112,400 - $154,900 per year
This job is eligible for a bonus incentive plan. This incentive opportunity is based upon company and/or individual performance.
Description of BenefitsHumana, Inc. and its affiliated subsidiaries (collectively, “Humana”) offers competitive benefits that support whole-person well-being. Associate benefits are designed to encourage personal wellness and smart healthcare decisions for you and your family while also knowing your life extends outside of work. Among our benefits, Humana provides medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) retirement savings plan, time off (including paid time off, company and personal holidays, volunteer time off, paid parental and caregiver leave), short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and many other opportunities.
Humana Inc. (NYSE: HUM) is committed to putting health first – for our teammates, our customers and our company. Through our Humana insurance services and CenterWell healthcare services, we make it easier for the millions of people we serve to achieve their best health – delivering the care and service they need, when they need it. These efforts are leading to a better quality of life for people with Medicare, Medicaid, families, individuals, military service personnel, and communities at large.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Humana not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Humana to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.