Lead Consumer Identity and Access Management Architect
Become a part of our caring community and help us put health firstThe Lead Consumer Identity and Access Management Architect designs and develops IT applications architecture solutions to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards. The Lead Consumer Identity and Access Management Architect works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
An effective Lead CIAM Architect will have a broad range of technical knowledge and will deliver, oversee document and enforce architectures across multiple projects, as well as consultative technical leadership across the organization, from strategic decision making to project planning to architectural governance and oversight. This position will work closely with others to grow their base of knowledge, but also share their knowledge with the business and IT teams via collaborative meetings, documentation, and formal presentations.
- Create the technical approach for the shared operational capabilities of customer identity and access management, including customer registration, self-service, authentication, authorization, administration, audit and reporting.
- Work closely with development teams to design and build API integrations authenticated by the identity management platform.
Use your skills to make an impact
- Deep experience with Identity and Access Management concepts such as authentication, authorization, application security, privacy and consent management, regulatory compliance, multi-factor authentication, federation, and risk management.
- Experience with identity lifecycle management and federation technologies such as SAML, OAUTH, OpenID Connect, or similar.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 8 or more years of experience as a senior developer in large IT projects
- Prior project lead experience
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Experience with customer identity and access management platforms such as ForgeRock, Akamai, or similar.
- Experience with practices governing definition and design of Services, Microservices and RESTful APIs.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Pay RangeThe compensation range below reflects a good faith estimate of starting base pay for full time (40 hours per week) employment at the time of posting. The pay range may be higher or lower based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
$126,800 - $174,500 per year
This job is eligible for a bonus incentive plan. This incentive opportunity is based upon company and/or individual performance.
Description of BenefitsHumana, Inc. and its affiliated subsidiaries (collectively, “Humana”) offers competitive benefits that support whole-person well-being. Associate benefits are designed to encourage personal wellness and smart healthcare decisions for you and your family while also knowing your life extends outside of work. Among our benefits, Humana provides medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) retirement savings plan, time off (including paid time off, company and personal holidays, volunteer time off, paid parental and caregiver leave), short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and many other opportunities.
Humana Inc. (NYSE: HUM) is committed to putting health first – for our teammates, our customers and our company. Through our Humana insurance services and CenterWell healthcare services, we make it easier for the millions of people we serve to achieve their best health – delivering the care and service they need, when they need it. These efforts are leading to a better quality of life for people with Medicare, Medicaid, families, individuals, military service personnel, and communities at large.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Humana not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Humana to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.