Heartland Bank and Trust
Text "1643" to (309) 322-9911 to apply.
Wage Range: $18.31 - $26.34
If you're interested in serving as a role model and mentor, ensuring optimal customer experiences, efficient operations, and support of bank initiatives within the branch, our Retail Supervisor role may be for you! We invite you to consider joining our essential Retail team.
- Facilitate an excellent customer experience, engaging customers by name, in a friendly professional manner.
- Demonstrate an excellent customer experience, engaging customers by name, in a friendly professional manner.
- Guide retail staff through frontline training to follow policies and procedures, promote compliance with auditing standards, and demonstrate sound judgement to minimize the risk of fraud.
- Coordinate and perform retail duties as needed including customer transactions, opening and servicing deposit accounts, and consumer lending.
- Demonstrate and share advanced knowledge of branch operations, bank products and services.
- Schedule retail team to maintain optimal coverage and standards of service.
- Perform essential activities to meet established goals.
- Exercises independent judgement and proactively seeks solutions.
Who You Are
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Banking, Sales/Marketing, Retail, Sales Associate preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
Who We Are
Heartland Bank is a subsidiary of HBT Financial, Inc., a publicly traded financial holding company headquartered in Bloomington, Illinois. With the roots of the Bank dating back to 1920, Heartland has a long track record of providing personalized service and supporting the banking needs of businesses and families throughout our footprint. With 60+ branches throughout Central and Northeastern Illinois and Eastern Iowa, Heartland continues to grow and is committed to preserving strong ties to our communities, customers, employees, and shareholders.
At Heartland Bank, retail team members are essential to our success. We are committed to providing excellent customer experiences and have a passion for building relationships. Heartland Bank supports career growth opportunities and a healthy work life balance. As a member of our team, you will feel respected, valued, and have an opportunity to contribute to the company’s success.
Heartland Bank’s mission is to “create value for the customer, earn a profit for the Bank, and have fun doing it!” At Heartland, employees have the opportunity to make a difference every day.
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Heartland Bank salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Heartland Bank’s total compensation package for employees.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Heartland Bank is deeply committed to creating a workplace where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
- Regularly: sitting, talking, hearing, feeling/touching, vision - close, peripheral, depth, ability to adjust focus
- Frequently: walking
- Occasionally: climbing and/or balancing, reaching with arms and hands, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling, lifting objects up to 30 pounds
Our available Benefits
We offer a competitive benefit package, including vacation and other paid time off.