E-commerce ListerEOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. About the Organization
WHO WE ARE
Goodwill Industries of Central Illinois is a non-profit organization with 11 stores, seven donation centers, a logistics center and an online auction site. In addition, we operate two employment service centers and a home for veterans experiencing homelessness. The money raised by the sale of donations goes to fund our free programs. Our programs include: helping people find employment, assisting our veterans with job services and resource referral, serving youth around the area with several different programs, and operating a 15-bed home for veterans. Goodwill has been serving Central Illinois since 1934.
MORE THAN JUST A TEAM
Goodwill employees are more than just a team. They are a close-knit group of people which enjoy fostering friendship and support. Goodwill employees work together knowing that, as a non-profit, their job means someone is getting the assistance they need. It's working with a purpose.
The E- Commerce Lister performs e-commerce activities for Goodwill Industries of Central Illinois by performing duties supportive of www.shopgoodwill.com. This is an on-location position.
- Locate and determine appropriate items for auction
- Identify high value items, determine price point
- Demonstrate the ability to list items within accurate category
- Photograph products and prepare written descriptions of items for sale on Goodwill auction site, www.shopgoodwill.com
- Other related duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must be 16 years of age
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask
- Demonstrate good time management skills
- Basic computer skills
- Stand for long periods of time throughout the day, 4-8 hours
This position is currently accepting applications.