Production Clerk I
Production Clerk IEOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. About the Organization
WHO WE ARE
Goodwill Industries of Central Illinois is a non-profit organization with 11 stores, seven donation centers, a logistics center and an online auction site. In addition, we operate two employment service centers and a home for veterans experiencing homelessness. The money raised by the sale of donations goes to fund our free programs. Our programs include: helping people find employment, assisting our veterans with job services and resource referral, serving youth around the area with several different programs, and operating a 15-bed home for veterans. Goodwill has been serving Central Illinois since 1934.
MORE THAN JUST A TEAM
Goodwill employees are more than just a team. They are a close-knit group of people which enjoy fostering friendship and support. Goodwill employees work together knowing that, as a non-profit, their job means someone is getting the assistance they need. It's working with a purpose.
The Production Clerk I is a member of the retail team who is responsible for identifying the value of the donation, accurately sorting donations, and maintaining production standards for the location.
- Accurately sorts and processes donations.
- Identifies the value of donation
- Meets production goals as set for location
- Maintains production area in a clean, neat, and organized condition
Performs other related duties as assignedPosition Requirements
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Demonstrates the ability to be at work and on time on scheduled workdays
- Requires ability to lift and move donations of textiles and wares
- Stands and for long periods of time throughout the day, 4-8 hours
This position is currently accepting applications.