Team LeadEOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. About the Organization
WHO WE ARE
Goodwill Industries of Central Illinois is a non-profit organization with 11 stores, seven donation centers, a logistics center and an online auction site. In addition, we operate two employment service centers and a home for veterans experiencing homelessness. The money raised by the sale of donations goes to fund our free programs. Our programs include: helping people find employment, assisting our veterans with job services and resource referral, serving youth around the area with several different programs, and operating a 15-bed home for veterans. Goodwill has been serving Central Illinois since 1934.
MORE THAN JUST A TEAM
Goodwill employees are more than just a team. They are a close-knit group of people which enjoy fostering friendship and support. Goodwill employees work together knowing that, as a non-profit, their job means someone is getting the assistance they need. It's working with a purpose.
Retail Team Lead is a member of the retail team that is responsible for generating store sales, helping with staff supervision, training of employees by applying excellent customer service as well as general retail, clerical and merchandising standards. This is a full / part time opportunity. Come be a part of our team where you can make a difference with Goodwill of Central Illinois.
- Perform all functions of store operations.
- Promote excellent customer service
- Provide training, development, and supervision of staff to maintain teamwork principles
- Maintain the store in a clean, neat, and organized condition by utilizing merchandising and display principles
- Other related duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Works independently and in a team atmosphere
- Stands and for long periods of time throughout the day, 4-8 hours
- Have good communication skills
- Previous experience as a supervisor or team lead is a plus not required
This position is currently accepting applications.