Industrial/Semiconductor Mechanical Designer
Farnsworth Group, Inc.
Posted on Monday, July 17, 2023
Come join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees have earned us the Great Place to Work certification for several consecutive years! Farnsworth Group is a 130-year-old, employee-owned full-service Engineering, Architecture and Land Surveying firm with approximately 500 employees. We can provide employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. Give us a closer look and discover why we are a Great Place to Work!!
Farnsworth Group is seeking an Industrial/Semiconductor Mechanical Designer. This could be a remote or hybrid role in one of our offices. In this role, you will assume multi-project responsibilities for HVAC, fire protection and specialty piping system drafting and design. Projects will be in advanced manufacturing and technology markets.
- Prepare accurate HVAC and specialty piping system construction drawings and specifications for submittal review and construction administration
- Prepare preliminary schematics and final designs, calculations, equipment selection and layout
- Interface with other disciplines, clients, and contractors
Specific Requirements include:
- Minimum of Associates Degree in Engineering Technology or related field
- 5 - 10 years of experience in HVAC/Mechanical systems design
- Experience in the semiconductor/clean room industries
- Experience with P&ID’s, cleanroom exhaust abatement and central utility buildings
- Proficiency with Revit MEP and AutoCAD
Hybrid Work Program:
Farnsworth Group appreciates that the workplace environment is ever evolving and recognizes that flexibility and work-life balance are an important aspect in the careers and lives of our employees. Our Hybrid Work Program seeks to offer employees a flexible work arrangement which also contributing to the culture and success of the Company.
- 401(k) with 100% Company Match up to 5%
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
- Professional Development and Training
- Wellness/Fitness Reimbursements
- Mentoring Program
- Paid Time Off
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
Salary Range: $70,000 - $100,000 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity)
Statement on Diversity and Inclusion:
Farnsworth Group is a collection of employees with unique backgrounds and perspectives that all come together to make us a better Company. It is our goal to recruit, hire, develop, retain, and promote a diverse group of people. Join us…and let’s make a difference, together.
For immediate consideration, please Apply Online by clicking 'Apply for this Position' below.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be a M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer.