Industrial/Semiconductor Electrical Engineer
Farnsworth Group, Inc.
Posted on Thursday, May 19, 2022
Come join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees have earned us the Great Place to Work certification for several consecutive years! Farnsworth Group is a 130-year-old, employee-owned full-service Engineering, Architecture and Land Surveying firm with approximately 500 employees. We can provide employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. Give us a closer look and discover why we are a Great Place to Work!
Farnsworth Group is seeking an Industrial/Semiconductor Electrical Engineer. Proximity to our Austin or Frisco, TX, Denver, CO or Phoenix, AZ offices is preferred, but remote/hybrid is available. In this role, you will assume multi-project responsibilities for full electrical design including cleanroom design and process utility systems. Projects will be in advanced manufacturing and technology markets.
- Prepare accurate Electrical system construction drawings and specifications for submittal review and construction administration
- Prepare preliminary schematics and final designs, calculations, equipment selection and layout
- Maintain project design budgets and schedules while pursuing quality
- Actively engage in and assume responsibility for code research and application
- Interface with other disciplines, clients, and contractors
- Coordinate with other production staff
Specific Requirements include:
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Architectural Engineering
- Licenses/Registrations: Professional Engineer License (PE) strongly preferred
- 8 + years of relative Electrical Design experience
- Application knowledge of electrical, building, and energy codes is desired
- A strong knowledge of the requirements of NEC 517 is desired
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Strong background with Microsoft® Office, AutoCAD, and REVIT
- Ability to travel
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
- 401(k) with 100% Company Match up to 5%
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
- Professional Development and Training
- Wellness/Fitness Reimbursements
- Mentoring Program
- Paid Time Off
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
Statement on Diversity and Inclusion:
Farnsworth Group is a collection of employees with unique backgrounds and perspectives that all come together to make us a better Company. It is our goal to recruit, hire, develop, retain, and promote a diverse group of people. Join us…and let’s make a difference, together.
For immediate consideration, please Apply Online by clicking 'Apply for this Position' below.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be a M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer. MEP100