Director of Marketing
LOCATION: Burr Ridge, IL or East Peoria, IL
SUMMARY: A leading real estate developer is seeking a Marketing Director responsible for the daily operations of the marketing department as well as the global marketing strategy for Cullinan Properties and related entities, including external incorporate communications. This is a fantastic company with an entrepreneurial spirit that provides amazing benefits, top compensation, and growth opportunities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the implementation of the global marketing strategy for the company and affiliated properties.
- Provide direction to and oversee management of Marketing & Research Administrator, Marketing Coordinator/Graphic Designer and third-party marketing/advertising firms. Foster a cohesive and productive department that collaborates well with other departments.
- Prepare and manage annual marketing plans and budgets for the company and its affiliated properties.
- Review and suggest new marketing avenues, media and opportunities.
- Determine the design and marketing strategy of all company owned properties and oversee the production of materials.
- Development and management of marketing department processes.
- Collaborate with designers and printers to create printed materials that are conducive with marketing strategy, meeting timelines and budgets.
- Design and implement direct marketing (mailing and emailing) activities and consumer and lease marketing strategies for company properties.
- Conduct market and data research and analysis, including market gap analysis, demographic overview, and additional research for new and redevelopment opportunities.
- Work with SVP, Director of Real Estate for the following as needed: on-site signage, property events, holiday décor, tenant communications, new tenant signage/move-in, and vacant space updates.
- Assisting the construction/medical department with creation of RFPs, signage, and other marketing materials.
- Prepare customized tenant and business partner presentations, books and talking points.
- Create RFP’s for outsourcing purposes.
- Writing, editing and distribution of internal marketing communications, and company marketing materials, including but not limited to flyers, mailers, email announcements and trade show displays.
- Manage corporate communications and PR, creating and implementing strategies to increase media exposure; drive traffic to properties; elevate the company brand; and cultivate business relationships.
- Responsible for coordination and distribution of press releases and business announcements to local, regional, and national media sources.
- Responsible for oversight and management of corporate communications database.
- Responsible for oversight of the company’s and affiliate properties’ social media presence, including content creation and scheduling.
- Responsible for oversight of the design of ad materials and placement of ads for company and all affiliates.
- 3-5 years’ proven experience in marketing and communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in business with an emphasis on marketing, communications, social media, public relations and/or journalism.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, InDesign and Social Media Applications.
- Photoshop and Illustrator experience a plus.
- Strong organizational, communication and writing skills with an excellent eye for detail.
- Commercial development, retail and/or shopping center experience a plus.
- Attention to Detail
- Organized & Ability to Multi-Task
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Problem-Solving Skills
Why Cullinan Properties?
Cullinan Properties is a multi-disciplined, leading developer of real estate specializing in commercial and mixed-use developments and acquisitions. Cullinan Properties develops, manages, and owns mixed-use, retail, multi-family, office, governmental and medical properties throughout the United States.
We recognize that our team drives our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success. We search for entrepreneurial professionals who become personally involved in every phase of each project.
- Meaningful Work – work closely with clients and communities to develop properties – creating jobs, fueling local economies and contributing to quality of life.
- Changing the Game – evolving, fast paced environment with career advancement opportunities.
- Community Builders – social opportunities with local charity organizations, including volunteer benefits.
- Excellent Benefit Package – generous PTO, 401(k) company match, bonus opportunities, continuing education reimbursement, competitive employee health insurance package including a wellness program & more.