Business Development Administrator
SUMMARY: A leading real estate developer is seeing an experienced executive level administrator to supervise the day-to-day operations of the Business Development Team including the Chairman and other related personnel (corporate or personal). This is a fantastic company with an entrepreneurial spirit that proves amazing benefits, top compensation, and growth opportunities.
The position will provide support to the Chairman and Business Development Team completing various administrative and project assistant duties to ensure the functionality and coordination of the Business Development Team’s activities and in coordination with other company team members and departments.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide administrative support to Chairman for corporate and personal matters completing all projects in a timely fashion, including monitoring calls and incoming/outgoing emails and calendars ensuring constant accuracy.
- Draft and follow up on email and written correspondence, as well as phone calls on behalf of the Chairman and Strategic, Investor & Political Partnerships Manager
- Assisting Strategic, Investor & Political Partnerships Manager with planning and organization of all corporate business/partner events, as well as Chairman personal events and meetings with personal property manager.
- Scheduling, copying, filing, and scanning for Business Development Team members.
- Manage meetings, appointments, and calendars.
- Draft correspondence and meeting materials regarding political, investor, financial, personal, or other matters.
- Be familiar with Chairman’s goals and ensure critical tasks that are essential to the goals are completed in a timely manner.
- Coordinate special projects when needed, such as lunches or other special events.
- Prepare Chairman’s materials for outside organization board and committee meetings under direction of Strategic, Investor & Political Partnerships Manager and Chairman.
- Plan and coordinate all business and personal travel for Chairman and Strategic, Investor & Political Partnerships Manager as assigned including hotels, flights, and ground transportation; travel books and itineraries; communication to company regarding Chairman’s business travel schedule. Inform Chairman of changes during travel. Communication with family members as directed by Chairman for out-of-town trips.
- Plan and coordinate travel accommodations for company investors, as requested.
- Coordinate company driver service for Chairman as needed.
- Travel, attend and participate in company related special events and activities as required.
- Coordinate with personal property manager on domestic-related issues (deliveries, repair and/or maintenance, etc.)
- Coordinate with personal property manager on the purchase and/or ordering of flowers and gifts for Chairman as requested for Cullinan employees and non-Cullinan employees (including birthdays, funerals, holidays, etc.).
- Maintain appropriate files for confidential materials and maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Assist with answering main phone line in a professional manner.
Political and Community Relations Support
- Under the direction of the Strategic, Investor & Political Partnerships Manager, coordinate and assist with managing the Political contribution process including providing donation history, preparation of all materials, checks, charting, etc.
- 3-5 years’ proven experience in an executive administrative role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Communications
- Experience in the field of real estate or finance a plus
- Ability to maintain the overall understanding of their projects, recognize and act independently upon priority tasks with minimal supervision.
- Organization and prioritization skills: must be highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects with competing demands with a high sense of urgency.
- Manage confidential information with the appropriate sensitivity and discretion.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented for organizing, scheduling, and presenting information.
- Judgement – self-directed with good judgement; trustworthy
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Attention to Detail
- Organized & Ability to Multi-Task
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Problem-Solving Skills
Why Cullinan Properties?
Cullinan Properties is a multi-disciplined, leading developer of real estate specializing in commercial and mixed-use developments and acquisitions. Cullinan Properties develops, manages, and owns mixed-use, retail, multi-family, office, governmental and medical properties throughout the United States.
We recognize that our team drives our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success. We search for entrepreneurial professionals who become personally involved in every phase of each project.
- Meaningful Work – work closely with clients and communities to develop properties – creating jobs, fueling local economies and contributing to quality of life.
- Changing the Game – evolving, fast paced environment with career advancement opportunities.
- Community Builders – social opportunities with local charity organizations, including volunteer benefits.
- Excellent Benefit Package – generous PTO, 401(k) company match, bonus opportunities, continuing education reimbursement, competitive employee health insurance package including a wellness program & more.