Are you ready to make the most of your talents and abilities, while helping others make the most of their finances?
Apply to join Team CEFCU!
CEFCU member service team members are critical to the success of the credit union. They provide a professional, knowledgeable, and caring experience when members contact us. We are looking for individuals who are personable, articulate, and positive to add to our already awesome team!Generates revenue for CEFCU by fulfilling members’ financial needs through recommendations and sales of appropriate insurance and investment products. Sales accomplished through interviewing members, analyzing needs, and recommending and selling appropriate insurance products, investment products, and cross-sales to CEFCU based on members’ needs/goals. Functions as a Trust Liaison to effectively function in the business development role for fiduciary and asset management accounts, while providing some local administrative services.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Maintains Illinois Life/Health Insurance license and FINRA Securities Industry Essentials (SIE), Series 7 and Series 66 or Series 7, 63, and 65 or Series 7, 63, and 66 licenses and be able to complete continuing education/testing requirements as needed to maintain professional licenses.
- Maintains annual sales levels as outlined in the Financial Advisor Compensation Arrangement.
- Must possess a current, valid driver’s license, an acceptable driving record, and personal vehicle insurance.
- Must be fingerprinted and pass FINRA’s background checks.
- Must sign Broker-Dealer’s Registered Representative Agreement including non-solicitation clauses.
- Community involvement through local events and professional organizations.
- Business related Associates degree or greater education.
- Five or more years of professional sales experience.
- Two or more years of professional sales experience in the securities/insurance industry in brokerage and insurance operations including products, terms, suitability, and compliance aspects.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP).
It is CEFCU’s policy and intent to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, sex/gender (including gender expression/identity, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, veteran status, disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, and/or any other basis protected by law. This policy covers all facets of employment including, but not limited to: recruitment, selection, placement, promotions, transfers, demotions, terminations, training, and compensation.