Are you ready to make the most of your talents and abilities, while helping others make the most of their finances?
Apply to join Team CEFCU!
CEFCU member service team members are critical to the success of the credit union. They provide a professional, knowledgeable, and caring experience when members contact us. We are looking for individuals who are personable, articulate, and positive to add to our already awesome team!Maintains a member-oriented focus and professionally resolves member inquires via phone in a fast-pace, high volume environment. Demonstrates a strong, needs-based sales and service focus as defined and measured in the Member Contact Center, Corporate Balanced Scorecards and Business Plans. Maintains and utilizes knowledge of CEFCU products, services, policies, procedures and Rules and Regulations governing financial institutions. Mitigates fraud and protects member information by following security protocols and communicates fraudulent attempts to front-line staff and Fraud Prevention. Processes the opening and closing of member accounts. Provides front-line support with transition of service, policies, notifications, system outages, mergers, product/system conversion, product/service enhancements and other member affecting situations. Supports Marketing Initiatives through planning, coordinating and measuring the success of department promotions. Meets defined performance expectations.
Monday through Thursday 10:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to learn and work in a fast paced, structured and continuously changing environment.
- High level of dependability.
- Basic operations and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Proven relationship building and needs based sales skills.
- CEFCU experience and a thorough knowledge of CEFCU products and services.
- Call Center/Customer Service experience.
- Strong judgement, decision making and analytical skills.
- Resilient and able to resolve conflict.
- Ability to navigate multiple communication systems and multi task.
- Ability to create professional written content/email.
- Acquire and maintain a thorough understanding of all Federal and State Regulations governing Financial Institutions.
- Bilingual-Spanish and English.
- Applicable college courses or commensurate experience.
It is CEFCU’s policy and intent to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, sex/gender (including gender expression/identity, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, veteran status, disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, and/or any other basis protected by law. This policy covers all facets of employment including, but not limited to: recruitment, selection, placement, promotions, transfers, demotions, terminations, training, and compensation.