Coremaking Specialist Mapleton Seals - Mult Shifts Available
Career Area:Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Your Work Shapes the World at Caterpillar Inc.
When you join Caterpillar, you're joining a global team who cares not just about the work we do – but also about each other. We are the makers, problem solvers, and future world builders who are creating stronger, more sustainable communities. We don't just talk about progress and innovation here – we make it happen, with our customers, where we work and live. Together, we are building a better world, so we can all enjoy living in it.
At Caterpillar, we're working to help our customers build a better world. We wouldn’t be the Caterpillar we are today without the exceptionally talented, bright and driven people who get the job done. This is your chance to help us make progress possible around the world – for our customers, for growing communities and for every member of our team.
Product Support and Logistics Division
We’re committed to our customers, who build a better world with our products, services and solutions. We understand and show the value of why they should always choose us. We’re exploring new ideas and opportunities – innovating to discover the breakthroughs necessary for tomorrow’s growth. And we are one team – creating and delivering world-class components and solutions superior to the competition.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Product Support and Logistics Division at our Mapleton, IL Precision Seals facility.
This role includes salary starting at $22.25 an hour with periodic wage increases, healthcare insurance, guaranteed quarterly paid employee rewards, employee discount programs, free employee assistance program, and more. Depending on business requirements, normal working hours will be 40 hours per week with opportunity for overtime. Don’t miss this opportunity! We also offer an additional $0.75 per hour night shift premium for our 2nd and 3rd shift employees!
Core Machine Operator
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Set core assemblies
Produce core assemblies
Process and close encapsulated cores in a cope and drag capsule
Required qualifications for Mapleton Seals Coremaking Specialist:
Previous work or leadership experience
Top candidates will also have, depending on the position:
Knowledge of manufacturing processes
Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
Excellent communication skills
- This position does not offer relocation
- This position requires no travel
- Multiple positions available (primarily 2nd Shift 3p-11p and 3rd shift 11p-7a)
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age
- Positions are supplemental full-time
What we offer:
- Competitive starting wages
- Scheduled wage increases
- Day one benefits
- Quarterly bonuses
- Employee national discounts
- Development opportunities
* Safety is a core value at Caterpillar. We owe it to our employees and their families to work in a safe and secure workplace. All candidates for employment must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen.Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position. This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as, H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - Including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.