Machine Lubricator Mapleton Seals - 2nd Shift
Career Area:Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Your Work Shapes the World at Caterpillar Inc.
When you join Caterpillar, you're joining a global team who cares not just about the work we do – but also about each other. We are the makers, problem solvers, and future world builders who are creating stronger, more sustainable communities. We don't just talk about progress and innovation here – we make it happen, with our customers, where we work and live. Together, we are building a better world, so we can all enjoy living in it.
This role includes salary starting at $22.25 an hour with periodic wage increases, healthcare insurance, guaranteed quarterly paid employee rewards, employee discount programs, free employee assistance program, and more. Depending on business requirements, normal working hours will be 40 hours per week with opportunity for overtime. Don’t miss this opportunity! We also offer an additional $0.75per hour night shift premium for our 2nd and 3rd shift employees!
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Lubricates at regular intervals machine tools, motors and any other equipment requiring lubrication in an assigned area.
Follows specifications established by lubrication engineer.
Drains, cleans and refills oil reservoirs on machines and equipment.
Required qualifications for Mapleton Seals Production Associate:
• Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes
• Good communication skills and strong commitment to safety and teamwork
Top candidates will also have:
• Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
• Basic knowledge in reading and interpreting prints
- Position open on 2nd shift (Mon-Fri 3pm-11pm)
- This position does not offer relocation
- This position requires no travel
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age
- Positions are supplemental full-time
What we offer:
- Competitive starting wages
- Scheduled wage increases
- Day one benefits
- Quarterly bonuses
- Employee national discounts
- Development opportunities
* Safety is a core value at Caterpillar. We owe it to our employees and their families to work in a safe and secure workplace. All candidates for employment must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen.Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position. This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as, H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - Including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.