Production Associate - Mapleton
Career Area:Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Your Work Shapes the World at Caterpillar Inc.
When you join Caterpillar, you're joining a global team who cares not just about the work we do – but also about each other. We are the makers, problem solvers, and future world builders who are creating stronger, more sustainable communities. We don't just talk about progress and innovation here – we make it happen, with our customers, where we work and live. Together, we are building a better world, so we can all enjoy living in it.
Foundry Associate - Labor Grade 3 - starting pay is $22.25/hour plus night shift premium
The Caterpillar Mapleton facility is adding jobs and growing! We are in need of hiring more employees due to the additional work being brought into the facility.
* Prior manufacturing and/or forklift experience experience
Physical Requirements (with or without reasonable accommodations):
* Ability to frequently lift and carry boxes weighing up to 35 pounds
* Ability to stand throughout an 8 to 12-hour shift
* Ability to operate heavy machinery and manufacturing equipment
Top candidates will also have:
* Previous machine shop, foundry, or manufacturing experience
* Math skills
* Verbal and written communication skills
* Problem solving and decision-making
* Positions are for 2nd and 3rd Shift
* Positions are in Mapleton, IL
* There is no relocation offered for these positions.Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position. This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as, H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - Including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.