Hospitalist APP - West Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking an additional Hospitalist Advanced Practice Provider to join our growing Hospitalist team at Carle Health Methodist Hospital in Peoria, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Dedicated team of APPs that collaborate with Hospitalist physicians to care for observation and inpatient hospital patients
- Fully integrated system with clinics and hospitals on Epic EMR to improve care coordination
- Typical Schedule will be M – F 3p-11p; 1 weekend a month, 1 holiday per year; schedule will include holidays shared amongst the group
- Shift differential for nights, weekends, and holidays
- Located on the Illinois River, Peoria is a vibrant, affordable, and convenient city with multiple dining and entertainment venues as well as nearby residential communities with highly ranked public-school districts
- Master’s Degree in Nursing with Acute Care specialty (ACNP) or Physician Assistant
- At least 1-year Inpatient experience required
Current Illinois registered nurse and advanced practice nurse/physician assistant licensure
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.