Family Medicine/Internal Medicine - West Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking an additional BE/BC Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join our multi-specialty clinic in Pekin, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Join a team of 7 physicians, 5 Advance Practice Providers, and dedicated nurses and MOAs
- Multiple other Specialty Care Providers on site including Pediatrics, ENT, Vascular, and Podiatry
- Well-appointed and conveniently located Clinic which offers full lab draw services and X-ray onsite
- Fully integrated system with clinics and hospitals on Epic EMR to improve care coordination
- Average patients/day: 16-18
- Call schedule requirement: strictly telephonic call; Physician takes all call for their own patients
- Patient Contact hours 36 patient contact hours each week with flexible scheduling to ensure sufficient patient access
- Clinic Schedule is M-F 8am - 5pm
- Excellent benefits package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with tail insurance coverage
- Carle Health is a not-for-profit organization with public service loan forgiveness eligibility
Recognized as the Marigold Capital of the World, Pekin, Illinois is a growing city just south of Peoria, known for feeling like a small town with big city amenities. The city is full of opportunities with the expansive curriculum and offerings at Pekin Community High School and ever expanding retail and dining choices throughout the community. Pekin also offers incredible recreation for its size including four golf courses, a bike trail, a lagoon for community fishing, and the McNaughton Trail where residents can ride horses, go camping, fishing or mountain biking.
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.