Manager- Imaging - CPRH Radiology
Job DescriptionJOB SUMMARY:
Serves as the direct supervisor and manager of the staff and processes of Medical Imaging, ensuring the delivery of patient care (technical and operational), achieves desired outcomes, cost outcomes, and customer satisfaction.
- An associate degree or higher in Health Science or Certificate in Radiology.
- One or more years of experience in Radiology.
- Use of usual and customary equipment used to perform essential functions of the position.
- English skills
- Advanced reading skills
- Advanced writing skills
- Advanced oral skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to respond appropriately to customer/co-worker
- Ability to interact with a wide variety of people
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to communicate only the facts to recipients or to decline to reveal information
- Ability to project a professional, friendly, helpful demeanor
- Basic computer knowledge; uses word processing, spreadsheet, email application and web browser
- Comfortable within a Windows OS and learning new applications such as MS Office Apps and Web Browser
- Plans, directs, coordinates and evaluates day to day activities to ensure quality patient outcomes.
- Administer and supervise the activities of personnel in all areas of diagnostic imaging, imaging ancillary services and procures necessary resources for personnel.
- Plan and schedule work for the group ensuring proper distribution of assignments and adequate staffing, space and facilities for subsequent performance duties.
- Develop and implement patient scheduling procedures that maximize the number of daily procedures that can be performed.
- Recommends and performs various personnel actions including, but not limited to, hiring, performance appraisals, promotions, vacation schedules and corrective actions.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory agencies such as JACHO, IEMA, IDPH and FDA.
- Works closely with quality assurance technologists and radiologists to ensure accurate and quality procedures are performed.