EVS Tech 1 - EH Housekeeping
Eureka, IL, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
Job DescriptionJOB SUMMARY:
To provide a superior level of cleaning quality in assigned area to maintain a clean working environment.
Cleaning experience needed.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Must have ability to effectively read, write, and converse in the English language. Must be physically able to manually move furnishings and equipment to facilitate thorough cleaning techniques. Good communication and time management skills preferred. Computer skills preferred.
- Perform proper cleaning techniques and procedures when cleaning patient rooms, offices, and other designated areas within the Carle organization.
- Demonstrates procedural knowledge of safe chemical handling and use, and disposal of biohazard materials.
- Performs all housekeeping duties with the special needs of our patients and staff in mind.
- Demonstrates knowledge of infection prevention techniques and proper hand hygiene.
- Cleans equipment and notifies leadership of equipment needing repair.
- Completes required annual LMS training modules.
- Follows written department goals and objectives, and review annually with department leadership.