Family Medicine - West Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking an additional BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join our established clinic in Washington, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Join an established practice with one other BC physician and three Advanced Practice Providers
- Primary Care for patients of all ages; average 16 patients per day
- Office Hours are Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri 8am-4:30pm and Thurs from 8am-12pm
- Call schedule requirement: Provider takes second call if needed after initial MyNurse triage on nights and weekends. This is a rotation between multiple Providers
- Full time position including dedicated administrative time, with flexible scheduling to ensure sufficient patient access
- Fully integrated system with clinics and hospitals on Epic EMR to improve care coordination
- Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- Located on the Illinois River, Peoria is a vibrant, affordable, and convenient city with multiple dining and entertainment venues as well as nearby residential communities with highly ranked public-school districts
- Carle Health is a not-for-profit organization with public service loan forgiveness eligibility
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.