OB CRNA - West Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking an additional OB CRNA to join our established Anesthesia team at Carle Health Methodist Hospital in Peoria, Illinois.
Position Details Include:
- Typical schedule includes one 24 hour shift and two 8 hour shifts/week with some flexibility to accommodate CRNA and departmental needs
- 24 hour shifts will be on the OB service and will include all aspects of OB anesthesia care including C Sections, epidural placement and management with anesthesiologist supervision
- Join a collaborative team with 15 Anesthesiologists and 30 CRNAs that are dedicated to providing patient-centered care
- Generous Salary & Sign On Bonus Package
- 8 weeks off per year
- Only need to cover OB shifts on weekends; no main OR duties on weekends required
- Diverse case exposure including orthopedics, neuro, ENT, urology, general surgery, plastics, podiatry, GI, electrophysiology vascular and healthy peds (no neonatal)
- Caring, supportive surgical environment
- Experienced, respectful support staff, supervised by anesthesiologist
- Master’s or Doctorate degree in Nurse Anesthesia
- Current Illinois Advanced Practice Nurse license as well as current certification through NBCRNA
- Certified as ACLS
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.