Radiology Technologist- CMPG First Care Barrg Trace
Peoria, IL, USA
Posted on Friday, August 18, 2023
Job DescriptionJOB SUMMARY:
- Sign on Bonus!
- Referral Bonuses (once hired)
- Shift & Weekend Differentials available.
- Benefits available from day 1 for qualified employees.
- 3 days/week – Variety of Patients
- First Care – Primary & Urgent Care
- Excellent Clinic & Team Environment
Assist in the delivery of primary health care services and patient care management by performing diagnostic imaging in an ambulatory setting.
H.S. Diploma/GED in required if work is performed in a complex CLIA lab
CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS
Driver's License when driving any vehicle for work-related reasons upon hire and Basic Life Support (BLS) upon hire.
- Use of usual and customary equipment used to perform essential functions of the position.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Strong interpersonal skills.Ability to work as a team member.Ability to understand and apply guidelines, policies and procedures.Able to write, read, comprehend and speak fluent English. Strong computer skills.Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Clinical Imaging* Accurately perform diagnostic exams of patient as requested by provider using proper MA, KV, Time and Distance parameters.* Provide proper education of procedure to patients, their family, and others as needed * Employ proper radiation protection in accordance with prescribed safety standards. * Practice sterile techniques and prevent cross-contamination to patients.* Perform quality control activities on radiation emitting equipment and darkroom equipment to ensure optimum image quality.
- Administrative* Collect appropriate forms for recordkeeping * Provide information to appropriate regulatory agencies (i.e. health department).* Verify that an annual and successful inspection is performed by a Radiation Physicist.
- General* Be aware of what is happening in clinic/department and the organization by attending clinic/department meetings, reading emails and regularly checking information on the organization's intranet site.* Demonstrate initiative to improve quality and customer service by striving to exceed customer expectations. * Balance team and individual responsibilities; be open and objective to other's views; give and welcome feedback; contribute to positive team goals; and put the success of the team above own interests.* Perform other duties as requested by Clinic Administrator to facilitate the smooth and effective operations of the office.