Post-Acute Care APP - Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking an additional Advanced Practice Provider to join our Family Medicine Department in Normal, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Established outpatient nursing home practice with experienced and dedicated physicians
- Clinical medicine in both long-term care and post-acute care at skilled nursing facilities
- Primary responsibilities at one primary site in Bloomington/Normal and surrounding areas
- Schedule will be Mon – Fri from 8 AM – 5 PM with some flexibility depending on physician needs
- Call schedule is one night per week, every 3rd weekend, holidays on rotation with other providers
- Be part of a strong, stable, financially-sound and innovative health system
- Master's degree in Nursing or Physician Assistant
- At least 1-2 years of clinical APP experience preferred
Current Illinois Registered Nurse license and Advanced Practice Nurse/Physician Assistant licensure
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.