Pediatrics APP - West Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking an additional Advanced Practice Provider to join our growing Pediatrics team in Pekin, Illinois.
Position Details Include:
- .6 FTE position
- Join an established practice with two BC Pediatricians, an additional Advanced Practice Provider, and experienced support staff
- Clinic hours are Mon-Fri 8 AM - 4:30 PM
- Newly built outpatient clinic that offers Pediatric, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Podiatry, Urology, and Vascular services in addition to a First Care Walk-In Clinic
- Fully integrated system with clinics and hospitals on Epic EMR to improve care coordination
- Pekin is a vibrant, affordable, and convenient city with multiple dining and entertainment venues as well as nearby residential communities with highly ranked public-school districts
- Carle Health is a not-for-profit organization with public service loan forgiveness eligibility
- Master's degree in Nursing or Physician Assistant
Current Illinois registered nurse license and advanced practice nurse/physician assistant licensure
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.