Neurology PA - West Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking a Neurology PA to join our Neurology team at Carle Health Methodist Hospital in Peoria, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Diagnose and treat established Neurology patients in our outpatient clinic at the Methodist Atrium; no inpatient responsibilities
- Join our established Practice with 2 Neurologists
- Onsite services provided by our Neurologists at our clinics include Botox, Ophthalmology, EMG and Nerve Condition Studies
- Fully integrated system with clinics and hospitals on Epic EMR to improve care coordination
- Daytime schedule on weekdays with no call, no weekend
- Typical Schedule will be in-clinic on weekdays during Clinic Hours: M-F 8 am-4:30 pm
- Follow ups for acute Neurology patients (established patients and hospital follow-ups)
- Located on the Illinois River, Peoria is a vibrant, affordable, and convenient city with multiple dining and entertainment venues as well as nearby residential communities with highly ranked public-school districts
- Master's degree in Physician Assistant
- Neurology experience is strongly desired; not required
- Current Illinois physician assistant licensure
- BLS and PALS certification, or ability to certify
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.