Family Medicine - West Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking an additional BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join our established family practice in Chillicothe, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Join a busy, outpatient practice with one other BC physician and a dedicated Advanced Practice Provider
- Full-time position including dedicated administrative time, with flexible scheduling
- Fully integrated system with clinics and hospitals on Epic EMR to improve care coordination
- Clinic hours are 8 AM – 5 PM Monday – Thursday and 8 AM – 4 PM Friday
- Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- Carle Health is a not-for-profit organization with public service loan forgiveness eligibility
- The City of Chillicothe is located in Peoria County in Central Illinois and is approximately 15 miles north of Peoria along the Illinois River and Illinois Route 29. Nestled in the Illinois River Valley, Chillicothe offers beautiful scenery, many dining and entertainment options, and easy access to outdoor activities. In addition to offering a lower cost of living, Illinois Valley School District is also one of the best in the area and the friendly, small-town appeal makes Chillicothe an ideal community for personal and professional satisfaction for both individuals and families
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.