Pediatrics - West Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking an additional BE/BC Pediatrician to join our established Pediatrics practice in North Peoria, Illinois.
Practice Opportunity Details Include:
- Outpatient Pediatric Practice in a well-known clinic serving the North Peoria/Dunlap community
- Join a cohesive group of 4 physicians and 1 Advanced Practitioner, and supportive staff
- Full-time position, including dedicated administrative time, with flexible scheduling to ensure sufficient patient access
- 24/7 hospitalist program is responsible for pediatric inpatients
- EPIC EMR
- Average of 15-18 patients per day; no nights or weekends
- Shared call amongst the Physicians. Currently clinic only – Triaged through FirstCall
- Excellent benefits package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- Located on the Illinois River, Peoria is a vibrant, affordable, and convenient city with multiple dining and entertainment venues as well as nearby residential communities with highly ranked public school districts
- Carle Health is a not-for-profit organization with public service loan forgiveness eligibility
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.