Family Medicine - West Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking an additional BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join our established family practice in Morton, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Busy Family Medicine and Pediatrics practice suitable for a Family Med or Med-Peds trained Physician
- Full-time position including dedicated administrative time, with flexible scheduling
- Fully integrated system with clinics and hospitals on Epic EMR to improve care coordination
- Additional details by request from group
- Average number of patients/day is 18-20
- Call schedule requirement: Provider takes second call if needed after initial MyNurse triage
- Nursing Home rounding is an option if interested-not required
- Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- Located on the Illinois River, Peoria is a vibrant, affordable, and convenient city with multiple dining and entertainment venues as well as nearby residential communities with highly ranked public-school districts
- Carle Health is a not-for-profit organization with public service loan forgiveness eligibility
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.