Cardiothoracic Surgery - West Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking an additional BE/BC Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join our Cardiovascular Services team at Carle Health Methodist Hospital in Peoria, Illinois.
Practice Details Include:
- Join an established cardiology practice that includes one other Cardiothoracic Surgeon in addition to Heart Failure, Electrophysiology, Interventional, Invasive and Non-Invasive Cardiology specialists
- Each Physician has an RN and MOA
- 1:2 call schedule requirement
- Valve clinic and TAVR program
- Collaborate with the Hospitalist team, other specialists and cardiology colleagues for a multidisciplinary approach to patient care
- Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- Located on the Illinois River, Peoria is a vibrant, affordable, and convenient city with multiple dining and entertainment venues as well as nearby residential communities with highly ranked public-school districts
About the Carle Methodist Cardiovascular Services Team:
- A flexible, collaborative, and highly talented group that works together as a team and takes a multidisciplinary approach to patient care.
- Large, loyal group of employed referring Primary Care providers
- First in the region to perform the TCAR procedure and establish a CTO program
- Monitoring and EKGs at all of eight local Cardiovascular clinics and three hospitals
- Echo reading available at many of our outlying facilities
- Medical Director currently involved in 12 Cardiology research studies
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.