Urgent Care APP - West Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking additional Advanced Practice Providers to join Urgent Care team in East Peoria, Illinois.
Practice Details Include:
- Full-time with flexible scheduling
- Float position providing coverage at 7 locations throughout the Peoria region (Urgent Cares and First Care clinics)
- Enjoy a variety of care settings in our 7 area locations: 4 First Care and 3 Express clinics
- 40 hours per week with an option to moonlight for additional hours
- Flexible hours depending upon needs: includes days, evenings, and weekends
- Fully integrated system with clinics and hospitals on Epic EMR to improve care coordination
- Diagnose and treat patients of all ages in an urgent care setting
- No call requirements
- Excellent benefits package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- Located on the Illinois River, Peoria is a vibrant, affordable, and convenient city with multiple dining and entertainment venues as well as nearby residential communities with highly ranked public school districts
Master's degree in Nursing or Physician Assistant
Current Illinois Registered Nurse license and Advanced Practice Nurse/Physician Assistant licensure
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.