Walk-In Clinic APP - West Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking additional Advanced Practice Provider to join our Walk-In Clinic team in Pekin, Illinois.
Position Details Include:
- Full-time opportunity at a busy walk-in clinic with option to moonlight or additional hours
- Opportunity to develop a Primary Care patient panel as well as walk-ins over time
- Join a team of experienced staff, both clinical and non-clinical who know the patients extremely well
- Lab and X-ray on site
- Diagnose and treat walk-in and primary care patients
- Most visits are acute and urgent care, but follow up appointments and primary care panel is possible at this clinic
- Average patients/day: 20-30
- Schedule is full time, 4 10-hour shifts, Monday-Tuesday-Thursday-Friday 8am – 6pm (off Wednesdays, no weekends or call)
- Opportunity to pick up extra shifts in this or other Urgent Care clinics for additional pay
- Fully integrated system with clinics and hospitals on Epic EMR to improve care coordination
- Competitive compensation and benefits package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- Located on the Illinois River, Peoria is a vibrant, affordable, and convenient city with multiple dining and entertainment venues as well as nearby residential communities with highly ranked public school districts
Master's degree in Nursing or Physician Assistant
Current Illinois registered nurse license and advanced practice nurse/physician assistant licensure.
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.