Walk-In Clinic (Part-Time) APP - West Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking a part-time Advanced Practice Provider to join our Walk-In Express Clinic team at Carle Health Express Care in Peoria, Illinois.
Position Details Include:
- Limited lab and X-ray on Site
- One 12-hour shift per with requirement to work every 3rd weekend; no call responsibilities
- Clinic Hours 8 am - 8 pm daily
- Fully integrated system with clinics and hospitals on Epic EMR to improve care coordination
- Average patient/shift: 40-45 patients
- Additional details by request from the group
- Located on the Illinois River, Peoria is a vibrant, affordable, and convenient city with multiple dining and entertainment venues as well as nearby residential communities with highly ranked public school districts
Master's degree in Nursing or Physician Assistant
Current Illinois registered nurse license and advanced practice nurse/physician assistant licensure.
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.