Critical Care APP - West Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking experienced Advanced Practice Providers to join our Inpatient Hospital ICU team at Carle Health Methodist Hospital in Peoria, Illinois.
Position Details Include:
- Join a team of 4 Critical Care Physicians and 1 Nurse Practitioner
- Assist with management of critical care patients in the ICU along with Pulmonology/Critical Care Physicians and Providers
- Procedures will be performed; full training completed over several months of orientation
- Working in our 12-bed CVICU and 12-bed Medical/Surgical ICU; average patient census is 5 patients/shift
- Flexible and varied schedule of 8, 12, or 24 hour-shifts
- Mix of week day/night/evening and weekend shifts
- Located on the Illinois River, Peoria is a vibrant, affordable, and convenient city with multiple dining and entertainment venues as well as nearby residential communities with highly ranked public-school districts
- Master's degree in Nursing with Acute Care specialty (ACNP) or Physician Assistant
- 1 -3 years of Acute Care/Intensive Care experience as a Provider or as an RN required
- Current Illinois registered nurse license and advanced practice nurse licensure /physician assistant licensure
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.