Weight Loss Clinic APP - West Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking an additional Advanced Practice Provider to join our new Weight Loss Clinic in Peoria, Illinois.
Position Details Include:
- Office visits with Weight Loss Clinic patients
- Review and interpretation of labs and bloodwork on complex patients with multiple acute or chronic health problems
- Establish customizable nutrition plans, supplements, and meal replacements from templates
- Fully integrated system with clinics and hospitals on Epic EMR to improve care coordination
- Anticipated Schedule: must have flexibility to work between the hours of 7am to 7pm, weekdays; no weekend calls
- Located on the Illinois River, Peoria is a vibrant, affordable, and convenient city with multiple dining and entertainment venues as well as nearby residential communities with highly ranked public-school districts
- Master's degree in Nursing or Physician Assistant
- Experience with complex, acute adult patients preferred
- Passion for and experience with Nutrition or Health Coaching
Current Illinois registered nurse license and advanced practice nurse/physician assistant licensure
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.