Quality / Test Engineer
ARi, headquartered in East Peoria, IL, USA, is a rapidly expanding global engineering enterprise. The essence of our "i" symbolizes our distinctiveness from competitors an embodiment of innovation, intelligence, ingenuity, and insight. Boasting a diverse team of over 1,500 engineering experts hailing from various nations and cultures across the globe, we are excellently poised to provide intricate and personalized resolutions to our esteemed clients.
At ARi, our engineers form the foundation of our strategic endeavors aimed at constructing cutting-edge solutions within the industry. Their efforts serve to strengthen both ARi and its worldwide clientele, as they collaborate, integrate, and verify embedded and control software systems. ARi grants entry to state-of-the-art training, tools, and technology, offering an expansive career trajectory as a frontrunner in technology. Join ARi to contribute to a global influence that knows no bounds!
We are looking for a quality engineer who will be responsible for research and test the design, functionality and maintenance of products, equipment, systems, and processes and develop quality control systems, and determine corrective actions and ensuring that final products meet the established quality standards, as well as at least 2-4 years of experience in the domain. A bachelor's or masters degree in metallurgy, materials science, or materials engineering.
- Lead investigations into continual quality improvements in Melting, Casting, and Rolling root cause analysis of product defects.
- Review and ensure on control plan definition, materials production test protocols, initial process validation and re-validation.
- Perform quality system audits as per schedule.
- Experience in preparing material samples inoculation, treatment, thermal analysis, charge materials, inspection, heat treatment, and destructive auditing.
- Lead metallurgical laboratory activities to monitor and verify and validate operational results.
- Prepare test data summary reports/documentation to communicate results to lab customers.
- Exposure to foundry/casting and material characterization processes
- Experience in preparing metallurgical PPAP documentation.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audits results and document process.
- Developing and implementing quality control audit plans.
- Training employees on quality standards and procedures.
- Validating the action plans agreed with auditees and monitoring their effective and timely implementation to ensure identified risks are under control.
- Bachelors or masters degree in metallurgy, materials science, or materials engineering is required.
- At least 2-4 years of experience is required.
Knowledge on metallurgical processes and testing, PPAP, Knowledge in Minitab, Experience with Power BI and Six sigma is beneficial.
The Benefits of Working at ARi
At ARi, our commitment to our employees goes beyond the workplace, ensuring comprehensive benefits. From day one, full-time employees enjoy group health, dental, and life insurance coverage. Additionally, vision coverage is accessible starting the following month.
Recognizing the significance of rejuvenation, we provide paid time off, sick days, company holidays, and maternity/paternity leave to our full-time staff. In times of loss, we also offer bereavement support. Furthermore, a 401(k) program is maintained for eligible employees.
Embracing diversity as a strength, we welcome individuals from all walks of life, as we believe it fortifies our organization. If you're seeking to join a team that values diversity, upholds employee well-being, and fulfills professional needs, we encourage you to apply today!