Job DescriptionARi is a fast-growing global engineering firm headquartered in East Peoria, IL, USA. Our power of i represents the innovation, intelligence, ingenuity, and insight that differentiates us from our competition. With 1,500+ engineering talent worldwide, representing multiple nationalities and countries, we are well-positioned to deliver sophisticated and custom solutions to our clients.
The primary responsibility of the Systems Administrator is to provide IT support to all levels of staff. Support requested will consist of disbursement, tracking, collection, and follow-up of assets. Managing inventory system, quick response time to support tickets, imaging process, creating and continuing strong working relationships with vendors, promptly identifying hardware issues, and submitting warranty claims on assets. Collaborate with our IT Awareness Program information team. Troubleshoot (but not limited to) software, RDP/VPNs, hardware, and other Network Equipment (i.e., switches L1-L3, APS, and firewall servers). Complete and analyze ISO documentation. The Systems Administrator will keep a flexible schedule to assist with infrastructure and implementation of technical issues.
Systems Administrator responsibilities:
- Collaborate with different tiers of staff and management.
- Engage with staff to produce positive and long-term solutions for projects.
- Maintain accountability for open tickets, mitigating future issues, and overall organization for pending tasks.
- Ensure availability for assisting staff members with technical issues.
- Associates Degree in relevant field
- Knowledge of Office 365, Active Directory, and Azure
- Understanding of Anti-virus such as Symantec or Sophos
- Hardware repairs such as printers, laptops, desktops, and blade servers
- Fundamental knowledge of network concepts and protocols (RDP, VPN, and SMB)
- Experience with VOIP servers and phones
- Inventory assessments such as projecting future IT requirements for onboarding new employees
- Strong oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with multiple levels.
- Highly organized and process-oriented, ability to handle multiple tasks/projects at once.
- Perceptive, responsible, accountable, and Team player
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience and certifications in relevant field
The Benefits of Working at ARi
If you work for ARi, we ensure the benefits extend beyond the workplace. From day one, we offer our full-time employees group health, dental, and life insurance coverage. Vision coverage is available on the first of the following month.
We also understand the importance of recharging your batteries, and that is why we offer paid time off, sick days, company holidays, maternity/paternity leave, and bereavement to full-time employees. We also maintain a 401(k) program for all employees that meet specific eligibility requirements.
We hire talented people from all walks of life because we believe it strengthens our company. If you want to join a team with a diverse culture that strictly upholds and fulfills employee needs, please apply today!