Test and Validation Engineer
ARi, headquartered in East Peoria, IL, USA, is a rapidly expanding global engineering enterprise. The essence of our "i" symbolizes our distinctiveness from competitors an embodiment of innovation, intelligence, ingenuity, and insight. Boasting a diverse team of over 1,500 engineering experts hailing from various nations and cultures across the globe, we are excellently poised to provide intricate and personalized resolutions to our esteemed clients.
At ARi, our engineers form the foundation of our strategic endeavors aimed at constructing cutting-edge solutions within the industry. Their efforts serve to strengthen both ARi and its worldwide clientele, as they collaborate, integrate, and verify embedded and control software systems. ARi grants entry to state-of-the-art training, tools, and technology, offering an expansive career trajectory as a frontrunner in technology. Join ARi to contribute to a global influence that knows no bounds!
- Collaborate with the engineering team and understand the testing needs to be performed.
- Prepare the test procedures and planning in detail
- Ensure all cell hardware is accounted for, current and future programs
- Gather test cell data for boundary conditions hardware will undergo while testing
- Run the test cycles with the team and acquire the test results from the data acquisition systems.
- Analyze the results that are in line with the test plan output.
- Ability to apply specialized technical information to understand functional requirements, draft detailed component requirements documents, objectively evaluate multiple solutions, complete design analysis/verification activities, lead technical and commercial discussions with multiple teams, and conduct technical design and stakeholder reviews.
- Engage with the stake holders if any results are not in line that need to be addressed and plan for retest after making the necessary engineering changes.
- Testing to perform any of the following for Performance, endurance or emissions.
- Structural testing
- Cooling systems
- Electric drivetrain
- Bachelors degree in an accredited Engineering, Material Science, Chemistry or related curriculum and 2-5 years of progressive work experience
- Bachelors degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical preferred)
- Clear understanding of laboratory and/or product testing processes.
- Clear understanding of Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEAs)
- Catalyst Experience
- Test & Data acquisition experience
- Matlab and/or Python
- Basic understanding of Battery Electric Powertrain systems
- Proficiency in DatK and Canape
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong understanding and testing experience in conventional engines or electric drivetrain
- Ability to draw conclusions from analysis and make decisions
The Benefits of Working at ARi
At ARi, our commitment to our employees goes beyond the workplace, ensuring comprehensive benefits. From day one, full-time employees enjoy group health, dental, and life insurance coverage. Additionally, vision coverage is accessible starting the following month.
Recognizing the significance of rejuvenation, we provide paid time off, sick days, company holidays, and maternity/paternity leave to our full-time staff. In times of loss, we also offer bereavement support. Furthermore, a 401(k) program is maintained for eligible employees.
Embracing diversity as a strength, we welcome individuals from all walks of life, as we believe it fortifies our organization. If you're seeking to join a team that values diversity, upholds employee well-being, and fulfills professional needs, we encourage you to apply today!