Embedded C Developer
ARi, headquartered in East Peoria, IL, USA, is a rapidly expanding global engineering enterprise. The essence of our "i" symbolizes our distinctiveness from competitors an embodiment of innovation, intelligence, ingenuity, and insight. Boasting a diverse team of over 1,500 engineering experts hailing from various nations and cultures across the globe, we are excellently poised to provide intricate and personalized resolutions to our esteemed clients.
At ARi, our engineers form the foundation of our strategic endeavors aimed at constructing cutting-edge solutions within the industry. Their efforts serve to strengthen both ARi and its worldwide clientele, as they collaborate, integrate, and verify embedded and control software systems. ARi grants entry to state-of-the-art training, tools, and technology, offering an expansive career trajectory as a frontrunner in technology. Join ARi to contribute to a global influence that knows no bounds!
- Participate in daily stand-ups and provide status updates.
- Develop Software in Embedded C according to requirements.
- Unit Test software to ensure it meets design and customer requirements.
- Communicate and present changes/demos to customer.
- Document customer feedback and communicate with Product Owner.
- Participate in design review meetings and quality processes.
- Provide proper documentation to support the software change (i.e. function specs, user guides, manual, release notes, implementation notes, etc.)
- Stay up to date in skills by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- 3+ years of overall experience in the relevant technology
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science/Electrical/ Mechanical or relevant field required.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in programming with C, Embedded C.
- Having good experience in Embedded Windows/Linux Environment and knowledge of RTOS.
- Good experience in Hardware debugging with JTAG.
- Working knowledge of Trace-32 or any debuggers
- Knowledge of Embedded I/O, processors, simulators.
- Should be familiar with Version control tools like GIT/ClearCase/SVN
- Should have good knowledge on Communication protocols like CAN/J1939
- Must have good communication skills both written and oral.
- Must have good presentation skills.
- Able to define and achieve organizational goals with required supervision.
- Understand the escalation process and follow as required.
- Knowledge of machine systems.
- Working knowledge of Trace-32, GIT, CANalyzer, CANoe, PCLint.
- Having knowledge of Linux system level & kernel level programming is plus.
The Benefits of Working at ARi
At ARi, our commitment to our employees goes beyond the workplace, ensuring comprehensive benefits. From day one, full-time employees enjoy group health, dental, and life insurance coverage. Additionally, vision coverage is accessible starting the following month.
Recognizing the significance of rejuvenation, we provide paid time off, sick days, company holidays, and maternity/paternity leave to our full-time staff. In times of loss, we also offer bereavement support. Furthermore, a 401(k) program is maintained for eligible employees.
Embracing diversity as a strength, we welcome individuals from all walks of life, as we believe it fortifies our organization. If you're seeking to join a team that values diversity, upholds employee well-being, and fulfills professional needs, we encourage you to apply today!