ARi is a fast-growing global engineering firm headquartered in East Peoria, IL, USA. Our power of i represents the innovation, intelligence, ingenuity, and insight that differentiates us from our competition. With 1,500+ engineering talent worldwide, representing multiple nationalities and countries, we are well-positioned to deliver sophisticated and custom solutions to our clients.
The Human Resource Manager is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of the human resource functions. The Human Resources manager will develop and recommend human resource policies and procedures that relate to the employee and the company. The Human Resource Manager will have excellent communication skills (oral and written), be able to prioritize tasks to accomplish work duties, keep confidentiality and detail oriented; oversee, payroll process and new hire and termination process; effectively manage man multiple projects, department staff and delegate tasks to ensure all functions of the HR department are completed in a timely manner.
- Determine and recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish and maintain a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale.
- Identify legal requirements and reporting regulations affecting human resource functions (i.e., OSHA, EEO, FLSA, ADA, ERISA, etc.); monitors exposure (noncompliance), compiles information requested or required for compliance and verifies all information submitted.
- Review, plan, develop and implement benefit programs and employee services, policies and third-party sources for cost considerations and make recommendations for changes as needed.
- Provide support to employees and managers, research, resolve and complete documentation on HR issues, answer HR related questions.
- BA/BS Business, or related field
- Human Resource experience.
- Management experience.
- Excellent communication (written and oral at all levels), interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Human Resources Degree
- Professional HR Certifications (SHRM, PHR)
- Immigration process knowledge
The Benefits of Working at ARi
If you work for ARi, we ensure the benefits extend beyond the workplace. From day one, we offer our full-time employees group health, dental, and life insurance coverage. Vision coverage is available on the first of the following month.
We also understand the importance of recharging your batteries, and that is why we offer paid time off, sick days, company holidays, maternity/paternity leave, and bereavement to full-time employees. We also maintain a 401(k) program for all employees that meet specific eligibility requirements.
We hire talented people from all walks of life because we believe it strengthens our company. If you want to join a team with a diverse culture that strictly upholds and fulfills employee needs, please apply today!